Gasoline and diesel prices in Mexico today Tuesday, July 28, 2020

42

Fuel costs remain stable, despite increases that occurred in previous weeks; red gasoline has the highest price, it sells at 21.15 pesos per liter

The prices of gasoline and diesel in Mexico for Tuesday, July 28th nationally averaged $ 18.72 pesos per liter of regular gasoline; $ 19.12 for Premium and 19.85 for diesel, according to information from  GasolinaMx.

According to Reforma, in an environment of economic crisis and changes in the policy of the federal government, the PWC firm suggests a reorientation to the business plan of the gas stations.

In the analysis “Gas Stations in Mexico, present and future”, PWC refers that although the new federal policy is focused on returning Pemex its economic strength and recovering national markets with a reorientation towards self-sufficiency, this does not imply a stop to investment in private of gasoline stations.

This reorientation implies reducing imports of gasoline and diesel, which in 2019 represented 78 percent of what the country consumed. Of that total, 86 percent was imported by Pemex and the remaining 14 percent by private ones. 

In addition to this, with the coronavirus crisis, the Government has insisted that the price of a liter of gasoline should be below a defined ceiling.

GASOLINE PRICES IN DIFFERENT AREAS OF MEXICO:

Average prices in Mexico City:

  • $ 19.28 regular gasoline
  • $ 19.66 premium gasoline
  • $ 19.49 diesel  

Average prices in Jalisco:

  • $ 19.40 regular gasoline
  • $ 19.79 premium gasoline
  • $ 19.91 diesel 

Average prices in Nuevo León:

  • $ 18.97 regular gasoline
  • $ 19.73 premium gasoline
  • $ 19.69 diesel

Average prices in the State of Mexico:

  • $ 18.81 regular gasoline
  • $ 19.08 premium gasoline
  • $ 19.27 diesel

Average prices in Sinaloa:

  • $ 19.39 regular gasoline
  • $ 21.15 premium gasoline
  • $ 21.04 diesel

Average prices in Baja California:

  • $ 17.94 regular gasoline
  • $ 18.52 premium gasoline
  • $ 19.03 diesel

Average prices in Chihuahua:

  • $ 16.69 regular gasoline
  • $ 17.43 premium gasoline
  • $ 19.24 diesel

Average prices in Yucatan:

  • $ 18.95 regular gasoline
  • $ 19.07 premium gasoline
  • $ 20.67 diesel

Average prices in Sonora:

  • $ 19.12 regular gasoline
  • $ 20.09 premium gasoline
  • $ 20.36 diesel

Average prices in Puebla:

  • $ 18.35 regular gasoline
  • $ 18.63 premium gasoline
  • $ 19.13 diesel 

Average prices in Querétaro:

  • $ 18.79 regular gasoline
  • $ 19.16 premium gasoline
  • $ 19.55 diesel

If you want to know specifically about the gas stations in your municipality, check THIS PAGE  of the Energy Regulatory Commission. With information from Reforma  GasolinaMx and Investing.com.

Source: gasolinamx.com

The Mazatlan Post